About Matthew T. Christ
Matthew T. Christ is an attorney with the law firm of Domnick Cunningham & Whalen. Mr. Christ’s prior experience brings valuable insight and experience in both framing and preserving arguments at every stage of litigation.
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Florida Bar, 2015
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Florida, B.A., 2012
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, Young Lawyer Division
- Florida Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Palm Beach County Chapter
- American Constitution Society – South Florida Lawyer Chapter
- Executive Board Member (2019)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 – Civil Plaintiff (2020)
- “Harvey v. Geico: Florida Supreme Court Clarifies Florida Bad Faith Law,” Palm Beach County Justice Association News, Feb 2019
“Excellent firm with excellent attorneys. Much appreciation for the services they provided me.”
- Wayne M.
- Lecturer: “Everything You Need to Know About Clerkships,” American Constitution Society (2020)
The Legal Journey
Mr. Christ earned both his undergraduate degree and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida. During his undergraduate studies he was an active member of the Bob Graham Center for Public Service and worked with former United States Senator and Florida Governor Bob Graham on amending the University of Florida mission statement. He was also selected as one of thirteen students across the state to serve as a Florida Gubernatorial Fellow, where he regularly interacted with Florida’s top leaders in public policy discussions.
During law school Mr. Christ was an Executive Symposium Editor of the Florida Law Review and a teaching assistant for legal research and appellate advocacy courses. He also worked as a research assistant to Dean Emeritus Jon Mills, where his research focused on Florida constitutional law and privacy and data security law. Mr. Christ earned book awards (awarded to the student with the highest grade) for his work on the Florida Law Review and as a student in the law school’s conservation clinic, in which he co-drafted legislation implementing a proposed amendment to the Florida Constitution that clients of the clinic had sponsored. He also completed a legal externship in the chambers of the Honorable Jose E. Martinez, United States District Judge for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Christ is licensed to practice law in Florida.
University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2015
University of Florida, B.A., 2012
Florida Bar, 2015
U.S. Supreme Court, 2019
Domnick Cunningham & Whalen is pleased to announce attorney Matthew T. Christ, Esq. has been elected to the Board of the Young Lawyers Division of the Palm Beach County Justice Association (PBCJA). PBCJA is a professional association comprised of more than 500 trial attorneys who…
Ms. Kruegel also has a trial practice dedicated to pursuing justice for Florida’s injured in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and wrongful death. She currently serves as an At Large Director of the Women’s Caucus of the Florida Justice Association as well as a member of the Florida Bar…